For our inaugural trip as a family, Auntie Sharon has graciously offered to guide us down from her house in La Mesa. The kids are excited and we are too! We have a list of things to accomplish:
- Arrive safely
- Fix BBQ (if possible)
- Set up my little portable BBQ with a connection to the big tanks
- Have fun
- Do the New Year's gig with the whole group potluck thing
- Come home safely
I will post may pictures and video upon our return. We are really looking forward to this adventure. I got a good omen today in a fortune cookie at lunch which said "Your adventurous spirit will lead you to a great vacation". You can't ask for much more than that!
Feliz Ano Nuevo!
Tom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's gonna be a great trip! I can't wait.
ReplyDeletehope you guys are having a great time!!!
ReplyDelete"I will post may pictures and video upon our return"
ReplyDeleteEnquiring minds want to know!