Sunday, November 8, 2009

Broken leg

I think it's time to scrape and paint the eaves around the house, but I am a little worried about a)getting a tall enough ladder down there. It would need to be pretty tall, but it would be nice to get one tha we can use for other stuff too. b) falling off of it;

Also, wondering if we can we buy better paint in Mexico than we can here?

5 comments:

  1. Joe used to bring down his "Little Giant" ladder. It can reach the peak of the roof (he cleaned the solar panel using it). That ladder also folds to become a scaffold. I think Tom has a little giant. That is the way to go.

    You can get paint at the Home Depot in Ensenada though I have no idea if it is better than paint here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat - Dallas confirmed that it rained the other day - so the trees have received a little more water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good. Auggie asked me the other day if the trees were huge yet. I told him NOT YET, BUT SOON!
    Next stop, the citrus tree! K-2 has informed me that it can't be done, so I want to move it up my list of things to do. We need a planter roughly the size of ... say ... the blue water tank by the front door. Then, we need some soil ... easily available at the viveria in Maniadero ... then, it's naranja agria time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emiliy has some citrus at her house! We can get tips (and seedlings)(in your case, that may mean a 5 foot tree) from her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good point. I forgot about the LB Nursery ... I mean Dallas and Emily's house.

    ReplyDelete