- power
- propane (will get a filled tank if possible)
- mice
- trees (don't worry, Pat, I didn't forget)
Any other suggestions?
My friend and I will do some cleaning & organizing and will fix what ever we are able to repair.
I'll also take some walks, enjoy the fire, eat dinner with friends, read a book, and watch the sunset! Maybe I'll see some whales!
Full report on my return.
Get some images of the stove and/or stove parts. Make and model along with an idea of what the problem is will help.
ReplyDeleteGet some shots of the grill. We can get replacement burners and if the size of the thing is somewhat standard I can get entire new guts from Home Depot.
OK - I'll take photos of the stove and grill and get as much info as possible. I'm not sure if I can diagnose the problem but I'll give it a shot.
ReplyDelete